Twitter is getting really serious lately suspending accounts without any notices (No they don’t give notices). If this happens to you, then here are the steps that you should follow
Using these steps we can recover 3 accounts suspended a few months ago.
1 – Submit a ticket to twitter / Report a problem to the support team
Just follow the link from your suspended account. If you can’t find it you can submit a ticket here
Twitter’s Review Request Form
Here’s the link you need to reach Twitter’s review request page and instructions for filling out the form.
- At “Regarding,” select “My account is suspended.”
- At “Subject,” provide a subject line that includes your username.
- At “Description of problem,” provide details about your account. If you have an idea what you did that triggered the account suspension, this is your chance to explain. Tip 1 - Write something simple, like this: My account was suspended without apparent reason. I would ask apologize if I broke any privacy rule. Tip 2 - DON’T: Write to twitter in an angry manner. That is why you need to practice step 1. Don’t send them a ticket saying ” WTF, why the *#&& did you suspend my account” Tip 3 - DO: Dear twitter, I noticed my account @username got suspended…. etc.. ”
- At “Full name,” (use any name)
- At “Twitter username,” provide your Twitter username (if necessary).
- At “Email address,” provide the best email address to reach you (Enter the email that was used to create a twitter account).
- At “Phone number,” (not necessary)
2 – Reply to twitters email (That part I consider the most important.)
If you received the email. Reply to it. It will help if you respond to their email.
Within a few minutes, you should receive an email from Twitter support. It will contain a copy of your review request, along with general information about why Twitter suspends accounts, and a ticket number.
Twitter assigned your review request to one of the staff, and they get back to you about your request.
3 – AnonymousWWN Tips
Respond to e-mail saying how your account is used daily and what you publish, say his followers are sad and missing their publications.
Say that your account does not send Spam or any type of malicious link, says it is an account dedicated to information, news, etc …
It is also fair to say that an oversight by any of the terms of privacy was broken, it will not happen again.
Wait for 24 hours………………………………………………………………………………………..
In some cases the response arrives few minutes.
Many people say that it is useless to send emails and other tickets to having sent the first email and Ticket, but this is not true, we had to send about 4 times the ticket and respond to emails, all repeating the same information in 4 times.
Review your email and also login to your account daily, sometimes Twitter does not warn when returning an account suspended, sometimes they send an e-mail notifying that your account is already OK and you should follow the terms of respecting privacy.
You can take back your account in an hour, a day, or a month! Some of our accounts took almost a MONTH for it to be returned. Stay calm and create a new account if you need
While you wait for a response from Twitter, create a new account and communicate to some friend what happened to your account.
4 – If still suspended
1 – Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org from the email address that you used to register, along with your username and the restore request.
2 – As a last resort, send an e-mail to email@example.com
3 – Tweet - Use your new account and write: @Ginger @Delbius
@ev @biz Tip 3 by @twitter_tips
********** Make sure you have filed a ticket to twitter before tweeting them. ***********
Some information was taken from the site http://socialmediadiyworkshop.com and compiled with tips that we use to recover our accounts successfully.
Leave a Reply
ANONYMOUS wwn blog | Since 05/01/2012
#WWN Twitter account
Blog.com is having a technical problem and should be down for about 30min. Sorry, fixing it asap!
We're happy to announce we have a new support and documentation page. Please read the official announcement at bit.ly/111IlGn
Blog.com is currently in maintenance mode and should be back up in about one hour. Thank you.
Thanks for telling us how things are running on your end. Please be patient. It upsets us as well and we're working on getting it fixed asap
- #Anonymous (966)
- #Important (Anonymous) ? (32)
- #IRC (1)
- Activism / Protests (90)
- Anons Ops | Projects | Messages (257)
- Attacks / Hackeds / Defaceds (375)
- Censorship / Surveillance / Politic / Laws (202)
- Curiosities (52)
- CyberCrime / CyberWar (203)
- Deep Web (13)
- Docs (38)
- E-Books / Magazines / PDF's (9)
- Events (3)
- Hackers / Hacktivism / Hackers Groups (519)
- Infos (494)
- Internet (261)
- Interviews (32)
- Leaks (67)
- LulzSec (50)
- News / World News (355)
- Pictures (19)
- Security / Vírus / Malwares (218)
- Social Networks (96)
- Technology and Softwares (71)
- Tools and Tutorials (32)
- Uncategorized (51)
- Videos (94)
- Wikileaks / Julian Assange (331)